So Many Ways to Send
What is direct mail marketing? Direct mailing includes 3 different methods to get your flyer, brochure, postcard to your audience. Why is it important? Reaching your audience with a physical flyer or postcard is still a necessary tool despite the digital age we live in. When it comes to advertising a new special, announcement or opening; mailing your material is a method our clients swear by to get results.
Carrier Route Address Printing
The USPS breaks down regions into “Carrier Routes” which are specific neighborhoods and areas in a zip code. Pulsar Print has access to these maps and allow our customers to hand pick a specific area.
Carrier Route printing is more affordable than targeted mailing, but doesn’t allow specific guidelines when choosing your audience. After a mailing area is selected, the printing, sorting and post office delivery is handled by us. Carrier Route Address Printing is a good way to control where your mailpiece goes without the hassle of dealing with the post office.
Targeted Mailing is the ideal method when you have a message intended for a specific audience. Say you are a Lawn Service that is looking for elderly customers with a yard over 1000 square feet. In this case, we would build a list of home owners over the age of 65 with a yard exceeding that size.
Our criteria can create endless possibilities allowing you to tailor a mailing campaign to reach specific clients.
Some people don’t mind dealing with the post office to save money. For those people we offer EDDM as an option. We make it easy by printing the EDDM indicia on your mail piece. The drawback is that the client is responsible for delivering their pieces to the correct facility and dealing with the USPS.
Additionally, pieces are delivered to every address in that facility’s region with no way to control the specific area it goes to. Lastly, you can find more information about EDDM here.
Direct Mailing Pricing
Carrier Route Address Print
- Broken Down by Area in a Zip Code
- Income, Age and Housing Type Breakdown for Each Area
- Printed, Processed and Delivered to USPS by Us
- Uses Custom Parameters to Wittle a Mailing List to a Specific Audience
- Great for Niche Businesses
- Hundreds of Parameters Available
- Cheapest Option
- Allows Customer to Deal with Mailings Themselves
- Not Handled or Sorted By Us
Our Direct Mailing Process
- Determine the audience by using factors like income, age, home value, property square footage etc.
- Narrow down the area you wish to target. To find the right area to mail to, we break down local areas into mailing routes which you can hand pick yourself. Another option is to send your material to a state or county based on specific criteria.
- Address printing can now start where we use our in-house mailing machine to print addresses on your materials. After the addresses are printed on the pieces, we can then sort them into proper containers.
- Sorted mail can now be delivered to the USPS facility to be distributed to your audience. We can obtain proof of the mail delivery to our clients so you know exactly when and where your pieces went.
Get Started On Your Next Menu!
Call or E-mail us today and give life to your new custom made menu.